Workmanship and Expertise
Fast response, exceptional quality.
We are proud to serve a wide range of industries.
When we complete any project, our #1 goal is to gain a longtime customer. From large-scale projects to smaller jobs, we approach every job with the same dedicated workmanship and expertise.
Solar Maintenance, Repair & Operations Services
Trusted, reliable support to get the most out of your solar investment. Bullet Electric has a fully trained team of solar technicians and our MRO experts will custom design a proactive maintenance plan that includes monitoring, inspections, repairs and priority emergency repair service.
Bullet offers a comprehensive Operations & Monitoring (O&M) plan to ensure the longest life for this important investment.
- Proactive Maintenance Inspections
- Highly Detailed Inspection Reports
- Infrared Thermography Testing
- AC/DC Voltage and Amperage Testing
- Inverter Testing and Inspection
- String Level Testing
- Data Acquisition System Inspection
- Torque Testing on Electrical and Mechanical Components
- Safety Inspections
Whether it’s long-term maintenance for your office building or simply replacing old wiring with a new system, we’ll be there to help you keep the lights on.
Regardless of the size of your office or retail space, we’ll provide you with reliable service from ground to completion. If you have issues within your existing facilities, we’ll be there to fix it. If you want to create new spaces within your structure, we can sit down with you to help you implement your new design.
- Infrared Thermography Testing & Repairs
- Non-Destructive Cable Testing
- Distribution Troubleshooting & Testing
- Motors & Control Systems Testing
- 24/7 Facility Call-in’s & Support
- Distribution Systems; Substations, Transformers, Switchgear & Panelboards
- Tenant Fit-Outs
- Installation of Aerial/Overhead Systems
- Design & Fabrication of Electrical Raceways
- Industrial Lighting Design & Installation
- Low, Medium & High Voltage Cable Installation, Termination & Repair
- System Grounding, Bonding & Grid Work
- Renewable Energy
Bullet Electric HVAC and Building Automation Group has a broad background working with Mechanical Contractors to assist in getting HVAC and BAS projects completed on-time and within budget.
- Equipment/System Installation Per Engineered Specifications
- Installation of new or upgrade boiler controls and electrical power
- Installation of new or upgrade chiller controls and electrical power
- Replace or retrofit controls for AHU’s, H+V Univents, VAV’s, RTU’s, Split systems and VRF Units
- Networking Platforms
- Upgrade circuitry when 1-phase equipment is converted to 3-phase
A custom solution for superior results.
Bullet Electric has extensive experience in the manufacturing and industrial sectors. Our team can handle projects ranging from simple conveyor systems to complex blending and extrusion processes.
With on-site accredited calibration services performed by trained technicians, our decades of plant experience enables us to provide support for your test and measurement instrumentation equipment calibrations. Bullet can assist you in analyzing and ensuring your process control systems are accurate and reliable.
Industrial and Manufacturing Capabilities:
- 5 – 35kV switchgear and distribution systems
- 480V services up to 5,000A
- MCCs, PLCs and related control systems
- Generators and UPS systems
- System tracing and electrical one-line development
- Arc flash coordination studies
- Hazardous locations
- Cable tray systems
- Utility coordination assistance
- PLC design capabilities